DDES is a JS/TypeScript framework that facilitates Event Sourcing and CQRS using distributed cloud services.
DDES aims to minimize the effort required to build and operate systems that use Event Sourcing and CQRS.
DDES allows you to:
- persist and access all relevant events within your domain, in an “immutable” store
- express how to produce meaningful state from those events
- define commands that use the state for validation, and if appropriate, commits events to the store.
- project data to other store types that provide optimized ways of reading the data for specific use cases (e.g. elasticsearch).
- subscribe to events that are committed to the store
- Model your domain data in a natural way
- Access and refer to data at any version or time
- Highly available, secure and scalable
- Automatic continuous backup with per-second granularity point-in-time restores
- Low data storage cost
- Throughput capacity auto scaling
- Fast and easy store transformations
- Event upcasters
- Transient commits/events
- Fits well with GraphQL servers
Node.JS >= 8.10 is required.
$ yarn add @ddes/core @ddes/aws-store